Roadmap & Milestones
As the key provider of specialised marine equipment, in Asia Pacific, we understand that quality and reliability are of paramount importance. Our unblemished track record is testament to these two virtues. We believe that in cultivating these strengths, we groom ourselves to grow and excel further , to uphold our reputation as a provider of safe, reliable, and cost-effective marine ware. All this is the result of collaborating with a network of experienced international engineers, technicians, and project managers who collectively execute our daily operations, tailored to your needs.
In recent years, we have focused on improving our services, building vessels of premium quality and function, specifically for the offshore oil and gas industry. This is a sector that we are excited to develop, with special focus on subsea projects.
As our customer base continues to grow and change, so too will the services that we provide. At POET, we embrace change, developing our engineering and manufacturing capabilities only in the directions that the market's winds blow. We strive, therefore, to anticipate future developments in the industry, and to be prepared with solutions that meet our clients' demands and exceed the standards of the industry.
POET INVESTMENT HOLDINGS PTE LTD
(Pacific Ocean Engineering & Trading Pte Ltd)
(POET Shipbuilding & Engineering Pte Ltd)
- 31st October 1990: Formation of Pacific Ocean Engineering & Trading Pte Ltd Ship Building, Procurement and Supply of Marine Equipment
- 1st December 2003: Formation of POET Investment Holdings Pte Ltd Investment Holding Company
- 19th June 2007: Formation of POET Shipbuilding & Engineering Pte Ltd Ship Building, Owning and Chartering of Seagoing and Offshore Vessels
- 27th November 2007: Awarded the ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Certificate from American Bureaus of Shipping (ABS)
- 5th March 2013: Awarded the inaugural Crossing $100 Million Turnover SME Award for an impressive 366.8% increase in revenue to enter the S1000 list